Friday, May 9, 2014

Health and Wellness Class 11




Class 11
What did you find that is your symbol for the promise of a healthier life?

For Next Week - Made to Crave – Finish C19 and read Pgs 215-216  review all the chapters and bring questions and sharing for discussion for next week

Quotes to cling to this week with discussion:

Crave – Pursue holiness.. “God is the only One we should long for; want greatly; desire eagerly.”

“I need God to unsettle me”.  My lack of strength needs to disgust me!  Read Pg 171-172  (pray that it would - your lack of strength and your sin)

“I will discipline myself BEFORE circumstances or God’s discipline forces me to.”  (circumstances: diabetes, all forms of disease or God's discipline)

“This journey has more to do with what I am GAINING not LOSING!”  What are we gaining?  Discuss  (closer relationship with God, knowledge - helpful to us and to others, health, going out strong, energy)

“I will NOT be mastered by anything!” 1 Cor 6:12

“Repent!”  What does this really mean?  A change of thought.. turning away from and turning 'to'... God!

Reflective Questions and Sharing
Pg 176  2, 3, 4
Pg 186  1, 2, 4

Prayer time:  If you could ask God for one good thing that would help you to feel a deep and soul-filling satisfaction, what would it be?

No comments: