Saturday, March 1, 2014

Health and Wellness Class 4




Class 4
Review Class 3 assignments – How’d it go?
Assignment from last week: – remember .. baby steps – at any point this becomes overwhelming and you find yourself failing more than succeeding go back to the week before and just stick with those steps and keep following through… 
Those who eat eggs – switch to free range eggs
Start eliminating all white flour products from your diet – white rice, breads, pasta – use multi-grain, quinoa, rice… wheat isn’t so great
Has everyone done away with pop/ soda? If not.. it’s time…
Meat – eliminate processed meat such as – hot dogs, luncheon meats, spam, sausage.. meat that is not in it’s original form

Assignment for next week
Let’s talk Supplements – Are you taking any?  What?  If none.. start!
Let’s talk detox --- quarterly – every season is a good way to remember – several options available - email me for ideas: Lillian.LifeCare@gmail.com
Facebook group for accountability and sharing? YES!  started - email me if you want to join- if you haven't already
Read Chapters 6-8 in Made to Crave

Made to Crave – C4, 5
Quotes to cling to this week
-  “I must be aware that desperation breeds degradation.” 1Peter 5:7-8  See page 42
- When tempted and ready to cave: “I was made for victory. I was made for more than this. I will find my way to that truth.”
- I will be persistent – keep asking!
- I will embrace my true identity – Use “Who I Am in Christ” from Freedom in Christ Ministries or Made to Crave Pg 52 & 54
- I will find the deeper reason
- I have a hope and power like never before from God!

Reflective Questions and Sharing
Pg 47, 2 & 3
Pg 56, 1, 3, 4



No comments: